In August 2017, I completed an informative online course, cleverly titled Write Your Way to 1K. Although I have been blogging about my life abroad since 2013, it was the completion of this course that took my writing to greater heights, leading me to outstanding opportunities, working with some amazing clients. Interested in working with me? Let’s do it!
Some of my amazing clients:
Links to my online writing:
Travel & Leisure
- Uncover Colombia: 5 Reasons to Visit Barranquilla, Colombia (Besides Carnival)
- Barranquilla Now: Five Things to Love About Living in Colombia
Culture & Lifestyle
- Guacamaya Tribal: 5 Reasons Why I Love My Mochila
- Bogota Business English: How Language Exchanges Can Be Useful
- Bogota Business English: 5 Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving as an English Teacher in Colombia
- Bogota Business English: Finding Support as an English Teacher in Colombia
- Bogota Business English: Challenges and Rewards of Working with Adults
- Bogota Business English: Is Teaching English on the Coast of Colombia Right for You?
- June 2017 Feature, Secondary Accents Newsletter, TESOL International Association
- August 2015 Feature, TeachingTraveling.com, How to Transition Into Teaching Abroad in Latin America
- September 2015 Feature, WorldTeach.com, World Teach Alumni
In the past, I wrote articles for Scoot! magazine (San Francisco, CA), DMV Spirit (Sacramento, CA), and many (many) years ago, Creative Loafing (Atlanta, GA). Fast forward to now, and here I am: successfully writing about teaching and living abroad in Colombia, South America. Ready to work with me? Let’s get started!