It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ~ Tony Robbins
I am excited to offer my services on a case-by-case basis and would love to submit a quote or discuss research and other details for a project you have in mind.
My talents include creating blog copy, content writing, and article development to meet the needs of your readers and not only reach but captivate your online audience.
Check out some of my published online articles.
Contact me today and let’s work together!
Why Work With Me?
- I work in a timely manner with clear communication and little room for error
- I respond well to criticism and welcome suggestions for copy changes
- I want the best for us both! I strive for success and aim for positive results
A few examples of typical projects:
- 200-300 word clips with one dynamic photo and a sharp, attention-grabbing headline
- 500-700 word blog copy with 2 -3 copyright-free photos and SEO keyword enhancement
- 800-1000 word article with subheaders and text definition, plus 5 copyright-free photos
What People Are Saying:
“Kate brought some really creative ideas that helped enhance the final products. The project was even completed slightly ahead of schedule. Kate Dana is not only a professional but is a delightful person to work with.”
– Denise Kelly, Marketing Consultant, New York, NY
“Kate has been an invaluable contributor to the Admissions and Communications staff in the home office, providing countless professional and high-quality materials for the program promotion and serving as a highly respected contact for U.S. staff and prospective applicants.”
– Caitlin Ivester, 2016 Director of Admissions, WorldTeach, Cambridge, MA