In August 2017, I completed an informative online course, cleverly titled Write Your Way to 1K. Although I have been blogging about my life abroad since 2013, it was the completion of this course that took my writing to greater heights.
Some of my amazing clients:
Links to my online writing:
Travel & Leisure
- Uncover Colombia: Things to See and Do When Visiting Riohacha, Colombia
- Uncover Colombia: Celebrating Holy Week in Mompox, Colombia
- Uncover Colombia: Expert Advice for Enjoying Carnival in Barranquilla, Colombia
- Uncover Colombia: 5 Reasons to Visit Barranquilla, Colombia (Besides Carnival)
Culture & Lifestyle
- Barranquilla Now: Five Things to Love About Living in Colombia
- Guacamaya Tribal: 5 Reasons Why I Love My Mochila
- Bogota Business English: How Language Exchanges Can Be Useful
- Bogota Business English: 5 Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving as an English Teacher in Colombia
- Bogota Business English: Finding Support as an English Teacher in Colombia
- Bogota Business English: Challenges and Rewards of Working with Adults
- Bogota Business English: Is Teaching English on the Coast of Colombia Right for You?
- June 2017 Feature, Secondary Accents Newsletter, TESOL International Association
- August 2015 Feature, TeachingTraveling.com, How to Transition Into Teaching Abroad in Latin America
- September 2015 Feature, WorldTeach.com, World Teach Alumni
In the past, I wrote articles for Scoot! magazine (San Francisco, CA), DMV Spirit (Sacramento, CA), and many years ago, Creative Loafing (Atlanta, GA). Fast forward to now, and here I am: successfully writing about teaching, living abroad, international travel and more. Ready to work with me? Let’s get started!